MBBS In Philippines for Indian Students in Low Tuition Fees, No Donation For MBBS in Philippines, MCI/WHO Approved Medical Colleges. No IELTS / TOEFL Required, Limited Seats, Apply Now!!!
Philippines is also known as Republic of Philippines is an archipelagic island of Southeast Asia located in the Pacific Ocean. It is known for its rich biodiversity and abundance in natural resources. It is considered to be twelfth populated country in the world. The literacy rate of the country is approximately 93%. The country is home to people from different ethnicity and cultural background. Manila is the capital of the country and Quezon City is the most populous city.
The country has been a Spanish and American colony in the past. In 1934, the country obtained its Commonwealth status. In October 1945, it became a founding member of United Nations. Post World War II, through the Treaty of Manila, the country was recognized as an independent nation. At present, it follows democratic system, where the constitutional head is the President.
The country consists of 7,107 islands and is located on the western coast of Pacific Ring of fire. Its coastline is considered as the fifth largest coastline in the world. This island is bordered by Philippine Sea, South China Sea and Celebes Sea. Most of the mountains are volcanic in nature. Owing to its volcanic activity, it has a rich deposit of minerals and is the second largest producer of geothermal energy.
High quality education, safe and conducive environment and affordable fee structure and other associated expenses are one of the primary reasons for international students to opt for higher education in the country. Apart from these, with a degree of the educational institutes in this country, you can explore job opportunities in different countries in the world. Medium of instruction for these courses is only English. Academic calendar begins in June and extends till March. A year comprises of two semesters, one from June to October and the other from November to March.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MEDICAL (MBBS) IN PHILIPPINES
- Philippines is the world’s third largest English-speaking country with a highest English literacy rate in Asia. The mode of instruction in all levels of education is English which is the widely-used language for business, education, communication and trade.
- It has a tropical climate with a disease pattern similar to India
- Climate and disease pattern is similar to that in India, giving the students a firsthand practical experience before they start practicing.
- Degree Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): The accreditation with MCI defines the MBBS holder from India and an MD holder from Philippines at the same level.
- Global recognition and acceptance of the degree. Quality medical education as recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), IMED of ECFMG- USA, MCI, FAIMER, USMLE and similar other bodies. Top Universities renowned worldwide
- Integrated problem-based learning approach giving future medical practitioners a better exposure even before they have started practice
- Modern teaching methods with first-rate facilities and equipped with the well-established infrastructure
- Option to start working on preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study Post Graduate Degrees
- Excellent boarding and lodging provided by the university. Separate Hostel for both boys and girls. Availability of Indian food for students.
- Global exposure by working alongside various nationalities as well.
- 5.5 years for complete degree
- Asian country with close proximity to India
- Easy accessibility with several daily flights
- Extensive Syllabus and curriculum similar as in India
- Affordable cost of education
- Excellent hands on practice
- Ideal student-patient ratio
CHECK YOUR MBBS ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient as per MCI guidelines is good to go for MBBS.
- MHCET/AIPMT/NEET exams are not required
ACCREDITATIONS FOR MBBS
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) recognized, which will make the candidates eligible to appear for USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination). Upon successful completion of this test, the student is eligible to practice or undertake a PG degree in USA.
- FAIMER recognized (Foundation for Advancement of International Education) our education set up will make the candidates will make the candidate eligible to join Ph.D. courses.
- Recognized by Philippines Government.
- Most colleges have several Tie ups with reputed universities across globe.
FACILITIES FOR THE MBBS STUDENTS
- Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls
- Indian Food available
- Late night open libraries within campus and in hostels as well
- In house Gym facilities
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Computer centres with Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Hotspots within campus – this is a big advantage of doing MBBS degree in Philippines
GET GUARANTEED ADMISSION FOR MBBS IN TOP UNIVERSITY ANYWHERE IN PHILIPPINES
There is generally only one intake every year and a few colleges have limited seats. However, a few colleges have known to start a new intake to accommodate the rising number of student applications. Apply soon to get to the best college of your liking.
Guaranteed admissions available!
Secure your seats for your medical/mbbs degree in Philippines without paying all fees. Easy pay options available. Please contact for further information.
We help with applications for the following Universities:
- Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF)
- Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC)
- University of Perpetual Help, UPHD
- Our Lady of Fatima University, OLFU